Videos

MLM: Who’s Lying?

MLM: Who’s Getting Rich – Who’s Not

MLM: Do Most People Fail?

Tim Sales built an MLM business with an income of over $150,000 per month with 2,400+ new distributors joining per month. He now creates MLM training tools and sales aids for everyone in network marketing. To discover Tims' proven network marketing ideas and strategies that will grow your MLM business faster, visit www.FirstClassMLMTools.com

Support First Class MLM by linking to this article
Copy and paste the following HTML code into any web page:

18 Comments

1. Sharon (August 20th, 2008 at 5:57 pm)

Excellent! Thank you so much for sharing these videos and allowing us to share them… and I will.
    Enjoyed and learned much on the M.L.M phone training tonight.
    Thanks again,
    Sharon

2. Elizabeth Nguyen (August 20th, 2008 at 8:38 pm)

Dear Mr. Sales,

Thank you for putting these three clips. They are valuable assets to the MLM players. Great information for those want to learn about MLM and those who thought they knew about MLM and claimed “it is a pyramid, it is illegal, the top people make all the money, etc…”.

Thank you again Sir!

Elizabeth

3. Jan Maloney (August 22nd, 2008 at 1:05 pm)

Fabulous!! I’ll pass this website on to as many people as I can!! You do get

4. Mark S (August 25th, 2008 at 3:39 pm)

Hi Tim,
    Thank you for this information. I have been in network marketing passively for the last four years and have never found an individual who spells it out as simply as you do. I have listen to and read many authors on the subject of MLM, some who call themselves experts. I’m proud to say that your information you share with us is the most logical, straight forward, and more importantly, HONEST information I have ever experienced. Thanks for your help and honesty and I look forward to the day we meet.
    Sincerely,
    Mark S. Chicago, IL

5. Robert Morris (August 26th, 2008 at 1:10 pm)

Tim, is simply put…. awesome!! He is “awesome” because he has trained himself to be able to take a huge subject like “who’s lying?” and make it easy for you to understand.

6. Joe Chavarria (August 27th, 2008 at 6:47 pm)

Tim, this is PHENOMENAL! I am truly blessed to have your training materials! Thanks Tim!

7. Caroline (August 29th, 2008 at 7:20 am)

Thankyou, your info is so basic and applies to life in general.I will be refering this site where I think can help anyone.

8. Shiela Campbell (September 2nd, 2008 at 12:36 pm)

I was fortunate to see and hear you last week in SLC and have purchased Brilliant Compensation. You have helped me believe in MLM and believe in myself and my ability to be very successful at it. Thank you for your wisdom but most of all thank you for the hard work you have done to develop the wisdom!!

9. Mel F (September 6th, 2008 at 2:34 pm)

I wonder how many people would “fail” at being a lawyer if it only took 300 bucks to start….Better yet; I wounder how much those who DO “succeed” at be being lawyers would be making if they put that effort into a great network marketing company.

10. Bounama (September 23rd, 2008 at 2:11 am)

Thanks Tim, you spilled the beans of MLM. Even the dummies can understand. Unless someone is dead stupid or a hypocrit they can see the simple logic behind it.
    What i appreciate the most is the way you explain things, with no exaggerations, no blind fanatism, with the right amount of assertiveness and enough
    references for anybody to verify. This Website is really First Class. We can even refer it to defend the Industry in a Court Case.
    Thanks infinitly

11. Torkel Sanner (November 14th, 2008 at 11:47 am)

Thanks Tim, these videos are really helping me in my recruiting efforts. The logic behind your arguments puts MLM in prospectic, and I have caught the attention of many sceptics thanks to your websites and videos!

12. Simon Koh (November 22nd, 2008 at 11:20 pm)

Great video to silence the MLM critics who dare not give themselves a fair chance to research and perform in this beautiful industry.
    I know there are millions of people who are in poverty in many countries who do not have enough food let alone Internet access who will give their arms and legs to make a lot of money in MLM so they can have a better life.
    Tim, you are a missionary of MLM and I know there are countless of deserving people who will access your website like finding a raw diamond to be polished.
    The day will come for the MLM industry to reach out to every corner of the world to set the poor and rich free from financial and corporate slavery to freedom.
    A trillion THANKS to you Tim for this trillion industry contribution…God Bless!!!

13. Terry Petrovick (January 1st, 2009 at 5:39 am)

Hi Tim,

Your videos are simply magical.

They are fact based, logical and right on the money.

I’ve been in the industry full time for 15 years and these are some of the most powerful videos I have seen.

I’m sure you are saying they are not magical.

Ok, you are right. They are no hype, facts that make me so proud to be a MLM Professional I just want to shout as I start the new year.

Thanks for all you do.

You have a choice so, make it a better than terrific day!

Terry

14. Darren (July 13th, 2009 at 6:44 am)

Hi Tim,
    Thank you very much for sharing those video, it really puts things into perspective for me, I’ll be sure to share those videos 🙂
    Darren

15. Javed Iqbal (August 17th, 2009 at 12:12 am)

“Who is lying” is so logical and so practical that it can be used as TOUCHSTONE for reviewing on any concept, any business, and any industry. Great contribution.

Javed Iqbal
    Educator|Empowerer|Entrepreneur
    Lahore, PAKISTAN

16. Angelica Ried (October 27th, 2009 at 9:59 am)

Tim, I love your videos and your teaching style. I have used them to educate people about our Industry. Nobody can say it better than you. Is it obvious that I admire you? I know you have heard this before, but Thank you for what you do for our Industry!
    Angelica

17. selvam (February 5th, 2012 at 10:52 pm)

thank you very much, the contents in your videos is really very useful for networks,it’s simple explanation but very logic.sincere thanks for contribution.
    malaysia

18. Jeff (April 20th, 2012 at 3:11 pm)

Wow! Salute! Sure is a reminder to me that we all shape our own destiny thru our attitudes, which is an reaction to action. And then how we act on them. Also a reminder of how important it is in the MLM biz to get under the right coach and/or downline support. Bet the odds start showing up
    when you gain these valuable pieces to MLM puzzle. And of course to be showed by someone who has done it. Thanks for sharing.
    Jeff